cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Robert A. Decker" <rdec...@pgp.com>
Subject Re: Load DataSource (opt.)
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 16:19:36 GMT
Yes, exactly. I would have expected either of two things to happen
when I picked an item in the pop-up. I would have expected the fields
in the bottom of the form to be filled out automatically based on the
pop-up choice (preferred), or I would have expected the connection to
use the information from the item that I picked in the pop-up (and
override those values if they're filled out in the form?)