cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Gary Jarrel" <garyjar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lifecycle Callbacks!
Date Sat, 13 Oct 2007 02:26:16 GMT
Thank you Andrus, good to know I wasn't going mad! I've come across a
post on this list which mentioned enabling callbacks and referred to
the chapter at the end of the Lifecycle Callback user guide called
"Enabling Callbacks" but when I was looking through the guide I could
not see it :)

Thanks again!

Gary