cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cayenne ActiveRecord like interface
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 17:01:07 GMT
Significant contributions require a CLA.

What significant means has often been debated, but I suspect adding
new functionality (as opposed to fixing a bug) is considered
significant.

Note that the CLA only gives ASF non-exclusive license to use the
code, so other than the bureaucratic hoop jumping required (filling
out and sending in the paperwork, then waiting for it be processed),
it's almost never an issue.

-Mike