cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Kevin Menard <kmen...@servprise.com>
Subject Re: Basic ROP questions
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2007 21:40:40 GMT
More notes.

The utility class idea doesn't really work because despite having the same
name and structure, they're not the same thing.  I guess I've been using
languages with duck typing a little too long.

This would dictate introducing an interface that the two hierarchies could
implement and the utility classes could work with.  I'll have to mess around
with Velocity to simplify things.

--
Kevin