cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: org.objectstyle.cayenne.CayenneRuntimeException
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 11:40:11 GMT
Hi Chetan,

Here is the comment that I posted on Jira. Was it helpful at all?

"The easiest way to fix it is to put all Cayenne xml files in the
root of the jar that contains EmployeeHistory class. Those would
include 'cayenne.xml' and any number of "*.map.xml" and
"*.driver.xml" that you might have."

Cheers,
Andrus