cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Alexander Lamb (dev)" <al...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Null pointer in Cayenne 2.0.3 code
Date Sun, 02 Sep 2007 09:15:04 GMT

Andrus,

It now works (or at least, it goes past the problem I had).
Indeed, entityResolver was null.

Initializing correctly the DataContext made it work. Maybe adding an
Exception in Cayenne warning of a null entity resolver (and telling
how to initialize the DataContext) could help?

Well, again, thanks a LOT !!!

On a side note, we now have an application deployed with Cayenne
2.0.3 since approximately 2 months using Tapestry 4.1

We are currently writing another app using Cayenne 2.0.3 and Tapestry
5. Depending on schedule, we might move to Cayenne 3 in the near future.

Alexander