cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Temp ID issue - Exception
Date Sat, 22 Sep 2007 09:57:00 GMT
A few more questions.

Could you provide a more complete stack trace (just include the
entire Cayenne part of the stack), as I am wondering where in the
Cayenne code the failing query is fired?

Does it happen every time when a user request hits the code in
question, or is it sporadic? (I am testing a theory that it has
something to do with 3.0 weak references to the registered objects in
DataContext).

Thanks
Andrus