cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Jan Lendholt" <jlendh...@hotmail.com>
Subject Open interface
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 08:34:26 GMT
Hey Folks, it's me again with yet another question.

I've got a Windows CE 5 mobile device. There's no discussion about getting
other devices being able to run java apps.
So I have to deal with VB .Net / C# .NET.

I would like to do some synchronisation stuff between the mobile device and
my cayenne app. Herefore I would like to write a web service delivering on
demand  data to the client.
I read about the Remote funcitonality in cayenne but I guess it is not
possible to connect this service to .Net.

Is there any open xml interface or stuff like that so I cann access the
objects cayenne would deliver me?
Or do I have to write the protocol on my own?

Thanks again,

Jan

Sie suchen E-Mails, Dokumente oder Fotos? Die neue MSN Suche Toolbar mit
Windows-Desktopsuche liefert in sekundenschnelle Ergebnisse. Jetzt neu!
http://desktop.msn.de/ Jetzt gratis downloaden!