cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: ObjectContext & Factory
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 21:21:24 GMT
More to the point ... The two ways to instantiate DataContext
provided by Cayenne framework that are using DataContextFactory
behind the scenes (DataContext.createDataContext() and
WebApplicationContextFilter) may need to be migrated to something
that returns ObjectContext instead. But keep in mind that those are
just utilities and you don't have to use them (and
DataContextFactory). You can create your own context in your code,
skipping the factory.

Andrus