cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Configuring JettyPlus JNDI for Cayenne
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2007 18:29:46 GMT
I use CayenneModeler JNDI hack for local work with JettyLauncher.

In production I use Jetty 6 that has a bit different configuration
(and of course Jetty 6 is not compatible with JettyLauncher). Just in
case here is an example of Jetty 6 (also requires Cayenne 3.0... so I
guess that's not helpful at all):

	<New class="com.nhl.jetty.DBCPDataSourceFactory">
   		<Call name="getDataSource" id="DataSource">
        		<Arg><SystemProperty name="jetty.home" default="." />etc/
dbcp.properties</Arg>
     	</Call>
	</New>

	<New id="JNDIDataSource"
class="org.mortbay.jetty.plus.naming.Resource">
		<Arg>jdbc/myDS</Arg>
		<Arg>
			 <Ref id="DataSource"/>
		</Arg>