cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Temporary objects
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 12:13:31 GMT

On Aug 15, 2007, at 3:39 AM, Jan Lendholt wrote:

> Hi Andrus,
>
> the previous thread has nothing to do with unregistered objects.

Ok - I may need more information on that, like a code sample.

> Ok, not using unregisterObject results in not deleting anything at
> all :-(

Unregister should never result in deletion of persistence objects.
This is sort of like "forget object" method. I suggest you do not use
it at all, and try to figure out why deleteObject doesn't work instead.

> So if I use "deleteObject" it simply deletes my object as required,
> but the other object which is in state "DELETED" isn't removed as
> well.

What other object? Maybe a code sample would help.

Andrus