cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Gentry" <blackn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: show table status
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 12:42:04 GMT
I would think you'd be able to use an SQLTemplate to perform that kind of query:

http://cayenne.apache.org/doc20/sqltemplate-query.html

You'll want to call setFetchingDataRows(true) on your SQLTemplate
object, too, otherwise Cayenne will try to make CayenneDataObjects out
of it.  Do this before you run performQuery().

/dev/mrg