cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Gilbert <thomas.gilb...@side-international.com>
Subject Named Queries with parameters on SQLServer
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2007 11:25:17 GMT
Dear All,

Do you have any hints about NamedQueries with parameters on SQLServer ?
I created a named query "Q1", let's say "select * from T where x = ?".
How can I pass the parameter value to this query as it can only be done
via key/value pairs, and on SQLServer, parameters are not name... ?

Thanks a lot

Thomas

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the recipient(s) only. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or
other use of, or taking any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error
please notify the sender immediately and destroy the material whether stored on a computer
or otherwise.

DISCLAIMER: Any views or opinions presented within this e-mail are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of SIDE International S.A. - EastNets Group, unless
otherwise specifically stated.