cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: problems with Oracle stored procedure
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 17:14:51 GMT
Hi Greg,

Unfortunately I don't have access to Oracle at present. I think I can
tweak the OracleProcedureAction to use a bit different strategy when
processing result set. But I can only do that if I have the test
environment, which I don't :-/ Let me see if I can resolve the Oracle
situation (maybe put it on a virtual Linux partition on my Mac... ).
In the meantime if you find anything of relevance, please share.

Andrus