cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Lepine" <mikelep...@gmail.com>
Subject Exception: No property for arcId
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2007 14:20:18 GMT
Hello all. I am getting the CayenneRuntimeException below when trying to
invoke the setToOneTarget on one of my generated classes. The _Req and
_DepartmentPrefix classes are generated classes. This same code worked
yesterday morning but after some updates to the database and subsequent
updates to the model in Cayenne, I'm getting this error now.

I searched the archives but didn't see much on why I would be getting this
error. Does anyone have an idea why I'm receiving it and how I can fix it?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Stacktrace:
*

org.apache.cayenne.CayenneRuntimeException*: [v.2.0.3 May 6 2007] No
property for arcId toDepartmentPrefix

at org.apache.cayenne.access.ObjectDiff.addDiff(*ObjectDiff.java:228*)

at org.apache.cayenne.access.ObjectStore.registerDiff(*ObjectStore.java:207*
)

at org.apache.cayenne.access.ObjectStore.recordArcCreated(*ObjectStore.java
:132*)

at org.apache.cayenne.CayenneDataObject.setToOneTarget(*
CayenneDataObject.java:297*)

at com.buyspeed.dao.auto._Req.setToDepartmentPrefix(*_Req.java:521*)