cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Juergen Saar" <juer...@jsaar.org>
Subject Re: Relationships across databases
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 08:13:31 GMT
Don't know if I have the right understanding:

In cayenne relations pointing to a different database
as the root-Object work fine. What can't and
shouldn't work is querying such relations.

So the default-getter/setter for such relations should
even work on uncommited changes,
because for this there is the cayenne ObjectStore