cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Florian.E...@gi-de.com
Subject 1.2.1: Loosing references to 1 to 1 reference objects
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2007 14:45:23 GMT
Hi,

sometimes we are loosing references to one to one reference in Cayennen
objects.
The database allways have these objects.

Datamodell

Product   has n         ProductState    allways ok
Product   basic data type       allways ok

Product  has a  Client          sometime not set in Product object
Product  has a  Specification   sometime not set in Product object
(foreign key constraint in database, reference

All products that are not correct have the persistentstate == 4 (MODIFIED)

Normally our code work on Product object like this:

0. begin transaction
1. read current ProductState
2. read Specification (Error sometime null)
3. create new ProductState
4. set new ProductState
5. commit

The error occurse only if we work with more than 400 objects.
It will occure not allways with the same objects.

All work will be done in one thread with the same DataContext.

Envrionment:
        using Cayenne 1.2.1
        JDK 1.5
        OS: Windows/Solaris