cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Marcin Skladaniec <mar...@ish.com.au>
Subject Re: weird problems with context
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 05:38:12 GMT
Hi,

I would like to clarify, that the context are not equal, and it does
not matter if I choose to compare them by "equal()" or "==".

I cant still get to the bottom of it, how it is possible, that if
both listeners (prePersist and postPersist) are registered together,
only one of them is fired when using
anObject.getObjectContext().newObject().

Marcin