cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Creating Compound PKs
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 06:47:20 GMT
Hmm... is this even a PK generation question? I understand that "id"
is a unique PK already? Is there a need to define name/serverid as a
part of PK as well? I mean you can (and Cayenne will support it), but
what's the point. Maybe instead you can define a UNIQUE constraint on
those two columns in your table?

Andrus