cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Srinivas Chinthalapudi" <srinivas.c...@gmail.com>
Subject How to set setEndToEndMetrics through Cayenne
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 17:43:19 GMT
Hi,

   In our project GLIN we would like to have a debugging mechanism and hence
would like to pass user object or userID to be passed into the connection as
a parameter, this can be done using the method setEndToEndMetrics in =
oracle.jdbc.OracleConnectionWrapper. But I do not find a way in Cayenne's
implementation where I can set these metrics into the setEndToEndMetrics
method. I appreciate if I get some sort of hint or resolution for the same.
--
Thanks & Regards
Sri

The Seven Blunders of the World: