cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Muzaffer Ozakca <moza...@indiana.edu>
Subject Multiple cayenne.xml files
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 19:20:20 GMT
Hi all,

I have an application that uses Cayenne to connect to a DB (say DB-A). I
have another bunch of classes that connect to another DB (say DB-B).
Those two databases are completely unrelated. The classes from this
application are in a jar. I have cayenne.xml and other domain config
files in the first application's classes directory. cayenne.xml and
other config files for the second application are in the jar.

Now, I'm trying to use classes from the second app in the first app.
Understandably, cayenne is complaining that it cannot find the domain
for the second application.

I'm not sure if I was able to explain the problem clearly. Does anybody
know how to tell cayenne where it should look for db and domain config
files?

ps. I'm new to cayenne.

Thanks.