cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Dave Merrin <dmer...@ipasystems.co.uk>
Subject Re: Select Query on Table with no Primary Key
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 10:20:27 GMT
Hi Tore,

I understand there will be limitations in the use of cayenne if there is
no primary key; I can work with these.

I'm using an Oracle database. The views were created to give restricted
access to the data. The tables may have primary keys but I can't get
these added to the views.

We already use Cayenne on a different project so we have a lot of code
to make things easier for us. This is the main reason I'm not looking at
alternatives to solve the problem.

Cheers,

Dave