cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Kevin Menard" <kmen...@servprise.com>
Subject RE: Unit testing web apps
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2007 18:33:47 GMT

I have to disagree here.  While they are a pain in the neck to maintain,
our selenium tests have turned up numerous problems.  Just recently we
discovered a problem with using a shared data cache on certain objects.
It also helps tests session-bound contexts.

Since Selenium uses an XPath-like syntax for DOM navigation, you can
write tests that generally work even after UI changes.

--
Kevin