cayenne-user mailing list archives

From yongbl <i_yon...@yahoo.com.sg>
Subject Common attributes in the model
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2007 13:03:58 GMT
Hi,

  I am new to Cayenne. In many of the models that I am using, there are common attributes
like created date, modified date, created by, etc. Is there a right way to add the common
attributes, other than manually adding the common attributes in the models?

  It seems that I can't create a base model with the common attributes, and extend the rest
of the models from the base model, right?

  Regards,
  James

 Yahoo! Movies - Search movie info and celeb profiles and photos.