cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: How to set setEndToEndMetrics through Cayenne
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 18:18:04 GMT
The other day I posted a DataSource customization advice in reply to
a different question:

    http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/lists/cayenne-user/2007/06/0039.html

This approach (custom DataSourceFactory, that instantiates a
DataSource wrapper that in turn would call 'setEndToEndMetrics' on
every returned connection) is applicable for your case as well.

Andrus

P.S. Custom DataSource is a solution to like 80% of the environment
integration problems. Probably need to write a detailed article on
that under the user guide at http://cayenne.apache.org/doc/
customizing.html