cayenne-user mailing list archives

From yongbl <i_yon...@yahoo.com.sg>
Subject Re: Common attributes in the model
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2007 13:37:15 GMT
Hi Malcolm,

  After setting the superclass, I tried to generate the database schema. But the attributes
in the superclass is not reflected in the schema.
  Do I have to manually add to the database the common attributes? If so, then settting the
superclass didn't offers any time saving since i still need to add the common attributes :(

  Regards,
  James

Malcolm Edgar <malcolm.edgar@gmail.com> wrote:
  No there is not.