cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Error loading project after selecting DBCPDataSourceFactory
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 13:59:56 GMT
Actually this issue is addressed in 2.0 and 3.0, so this is gotta be
something else. Here is a relevant code, it handles location with or
without extension:

         InputStream in = resourceLocator.findResourceStream(location);

         // try appending ".properties" extension..
         if (in == null && !location.endsWith(".properties")) {
             in = resourceLocator.findResourceStream(location +
".properties");
         }

Andrus