cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: AW: Jgroups config file
Date Fri, 04 May 2007 10:56:02 GMT
Peter,

I am trying to reproduce CAY-783, and from what I am seeing, Cayenne
does the right thing - if "Remote Change Notifications" checkbox is
unchecked, it wouldn't attempt to load JavaGroups stack even if that
stack is preconfigured. From DataRowStore.initWithProperties() - see
code snippet below.

So essentially removing the line below from cayenne.xml makes Cayenne
to ignore the "config.url" property:

   <property name="cayenne.DataRowStore.remote.notify" value="true"/>

Could you possibly post ALL properties from cayenne.xml that causes
the exception.

Andrus

DataRowStore.initWithProperties():
----------------------------------

      boolean notifyRemote = propertiesWrapper.getBoolean(
                 REMOTE_NOTIFICATION_PROPERTY,
                 REMOTE_NOTIFICATION_DEFAULT);
      this.notifyingRemoteListeners = notifyRemote;

      // init event bridge only if we are notifying remote listeners
      if (notifyingRemoteListeners) {
             try {
                 EventBridgeFactory factory = (EventBridgeFactory)
Class.forName(
                         eventBridgeFactory).newInstance();

                 Collection subjects = Collections.singleton
(getSnapshotEventSubject());
                 String externalSubject = EventBridge
                         .convertToExternalSubject
(getSnapshotEventSubject());
                 this.remoteNotificationsHandler =
factory.createEventBridge(
                         subjects,
                         externalSubject,
                         properties);
             }
             catch (Exception ex) {
                 throw new CayenneRuntimeException("Error
initializing DataRowStore.", ex);
             }

             startListeners();
         }