cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Gentry" <blackn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: commitChanges() doesn't imply commit in db ?
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 13:39:40 GMT
Well, you can vi the XML file and force it.  :-)  That's the nice thing
about the Modeler -- you get a GUI *and* you can hand-edit the files if
needed.

As for setting up an account, that might be nice, but I know I personally
can't access it from work (firewall restrictions), so it would be a while
before I could try anything.  Not sure about Andrus or others.

Thanks,

/dev/mrg