cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Gentry" <blackn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hook in the cayenne internals
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 13:08:44 GMT
I've used extended types to implement enumerations (essentially -- but mine
had a lot more oomph behind it), but these were all integer/string values,
not blobs.  My implementation of that is on the Cayenne Wiki, but I wrote it
for Java 1.4 and a co-worker had trouble with it working under Java 1.5, but
I haven't explored it yet.  I'm not sure if it would help you, but it might
be worth looking at (since the code shows how to read/write the types -- do
the translation).

/dev/mrg

PS. Wiki link: http://cwiki.apache.org/CAY/enumerations-example.html