cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "jerome moliere" <jerome.moli...@gmail.com>
Subject Documentation error/ API consistency / Commons Collections Bug
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 09:26:07 GMT
Hi,
just for users conveniance I want to signal one problem in the DataRow
documentation:

Map row = (Map)artistRows.get(0);

// convert row to an artist
Artist artist = (Artist)ctxt.objectFromDataRow("Artist", row); //-->
APi changes here in 2.0!!!

Using datarows I wondered about the interest of returning from returning a
Map while later usages will reclaim a DataRow instance
(like the method DataContext.createObjectFromRow() )

At last but not least I want to signal that it seems that there's a binary
incompatibility with Commons Collections 2.1.1 (as stated in the docs from
this project) so using these features require upgrade to the 3.2 commons
collections library...

Hope this helps
jerome

--