cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: AUto PK/ how to desactivate
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 15:31:44 GMT

On Apr 10, 2007, at 7:25 PM, jerome moliere wrote:

> have you ever thought about adopting a DTD/schema for config files ?
> I don't like the modeler  GUI (I don't understand it very well) and
> I would
> like to have a greater knowledge about all configuration
> details.... Without
> grammar it's pretty hard to understand...

Check the doc/dtd/ directory of the Cayenne distro. Although those
DTD's were written by hand and never fully validated, they can still
be used for reference.

(would be a nice contribution to Cayenne to test the accuracy of the
DTD's and patch the Modeler to add an appropriate ref to the
generated files ;-) ).

Andrus