cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Oilid Adsi" <Oilid.A...@freenet-ag.de>
Subject AW: postgres, idle in transaction
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 14:03:54 GMT
Hi again,

> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

The postgres mailinglist is sure that this problem/bug was fixed (see attachment). I also
switched to the newest jdbc-version: PostgreSQL 8.3devel JDBC3 with SSL (build 600).
<< Re JDBC idle in transaction problem.txt >>

> >> Also could you possibly switch the DataSource to DBCP [2] and see if
> >> that DBCP DataSource does the right thing?
> > We will do this switch and give feedback.
>
> Please do. This will be an indication of whether we need to fix our
> connection pool or not.

Same behaviour and still the same problem with DBCP DataSource ;-(
Sometimes the transaction will be committed sometimes not:
<< postgres_debug_transaction.txt >>