cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Validation problem
Date Sun, 22 Apr 2007 13:46:41 GMT
Hi Landry,

It could be possible that there is another instance of 'Performer'
created as a side effect of some other operation. One way to verify
this is to inspect a list of dirty objects returned from
'DataContext.newObjects()' method right before commit. Another place
to check for suspect objects is the list returned by
'DataContext.modifiedObjects()'.

Andrus