cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Peter Schröder <Peter.Schroe...@freenet-ag.de>
Subject Jgroups config file
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2007 12:03:55 GMT
hi,

i currently disabled the cache-configuration from my data-domain wich was configured through
a jgroups config file.

locally restarting my app i got an exception, that cayenne cant find the config-file wich
i recently disabled. i had to manually delete the xml-tag from cayenne.xml. other workaround
was to choose 'standard configuration' radiobutton and then disable the shared cache.

i am a little confused, cause my team-mate told me that cayenne wills kipp using shared-caching
while it fails to find the configuration-file. is that right?

kind regards,
peter