cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Reid Thompson <Reid.Thomp...@ateb.com>
Subject Re: Cayenne web application tutorial
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2007 12:58:56 GMT
Malcolm Edgar wrote:
> Hi Reid,
>
> Beyond this tutuorial you get into the realm of web application
> frameworks and their capabilities to support Cayenne.
>
> Click Framework provides extensive support for the Cayenne ORM
> framework. You can see examples online at:
>
> www.avoka.com:8080/click-examples
>
> regards Malcolm Edgar
> http://click.sourceforge.net
>
> On 4/9/07, Reid Thompson <Reid.Thompson@ateb.com> wrote:
>> Is there a more advance web application tutorial available than the one
>> at http://cayenne.apache.org/doc/tutorial-webapp.html ??

Thanks,
I saw the reference to Click ( and others ) in the wiki and noted it for
further investigation ( a quick glance piqued my interest pretty good
).  I've also looked over SiteMesh a bit.  I was thinking of perhaps
trying to implement an application utilizing these two tools.  Anyone
know of any issue that would make that a bad direction?

reid