cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Reid Thompson <reid.thomp...@ateb.com>
Subject Re: Netbeans and cayenne
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2007 03:25:34 GMT
Mike Kienenberger wrote:
> Try putting them in the root of your classpath.
>
> It's possible to put them in other locations, but you'd have to have
> set up a Configuration instance pointing to the new location.
>
> I don't know where the example expects to find it.
Ok - not sure what the actual issue was, but, reverting in the modeler
DataDomain Name to UntitledDomain, DataMap Name to UntitledDomainMap and
DataNode Name to UntitledDomainNode allows the xml files to be found
when they are placed in WEB-INF.  I couldn't get them found in any
location that I tried with my non-default names.