cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: commitChanges() doesn't imply commit in db ?
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 18:05:03 GMT
Cool - there may have been some misunderstanding on my part as
well :-) I misinterpreted your suggestion, which was an offer of help
with access to the environment.

Anyways, let's move ahead with that. On Saturday I should get access
to my old Mac laptop with Sybase 12 installed on it. If you could
open a Jira with the code attachment that reproduces the problem,
I'll try to run it in my env.

https://issues.apache.org/cayenne/

BTW, can you reproduce it without, just by running multiple parallel
instances?

Andrus