cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: DataViews - How to get started?
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 12:38:14 GMT

On 02/04/2007, at 10:09 PM, Demetrios Kyriakis wrote:

> There's a very nice tutorial (and documentation) on how to get
> started with
> Cayenne, but I found no documentation about "How to get started with
> DataViews" :(.
>
> I would like to give DataViews a try in a test project, but I'm
> having a
> hard time finding out how to use it :(.

Dataviews are a feature which isn't well supported right now and have
been removed from version 3. They may return at some point, but right
now the development focus is in different areas.

Ari Maniatis

Aristedes Maniatis
phone +61 2 9660 9700
PGP fingerprint 08 57 20 4B 80 69 59 E2  A9 BF 2D 48 C2 20 0C C8