cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Netbeans and cayenne
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2007 19:00:12 GMT
There's nothing magic about the default names, except for
"cayenne.xml". The only requirement is that *.map.xml and
*.driver.xml are named after the DataMap and DataNode names entered
in the Modeler (and in fact CayenneModeler ensures that the generated
names of those files match the mapping). If you didn't rename them by
hand, I can't see why it didn't work.

Andrus