cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Lepine" <mikelep...@gmail.com>
Subject Ordering by Primary/Foreign Keys
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2007 20:33:47 GMT
In my application, I have a few queries that I've created with the
SelectQuery class. In some instances, I'd like to order the results by the
primary or foreign keys in the table using the addOrdering() method. I have
not found a way to do this. I believe I get an error that the column does
not exist in the ObjEntity instance referenced by the SelectQuery object.

Maybe I'm approaching this the wrong way. Is there a way to add an "order
by" clause to a query that includes a primary or foreign key?

Thanks for your time and any help.

- Mike