cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Gentry" <blackn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problems querying int,long
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 13:30:35 GMT
Well, given that I'm not entirely sure what you are trying to do ... On
your:

     id = s.getSchedule_id(s.getId());

line, your getSchedule_id() method doesn't take a parameter, so that would
generate an error.  If you meant to call getSchedule(Long) there, then try
something like this:

     id = s.getSchedule_id(new Long(s.getId()));

Although I have to admit this seems a little confusing to me, too.  If all
you are trying to obtain is the ID, seems like you could get it calling your
getSchedule_id() method.

/dev/mrg