cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Juergen Saar" <juer...@jsaar.org>
Subject Re: Improvement ? code generation (templates)
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2007 07:54:25 GMT
I can't see why you don't implement your own template.

I use my own template since starting my project, because I found it useful
to have some additional getters and setters ...

Some central functionality we have implemented in our DataObject-Class
derived from CayenneDataObject. Perhaps this would  be helpful for you too.

--- Juergen ---