cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Marc Gabriel-Willem" <marc.gabriel-wil...@side-international.com>
Subject Cayenne -- Apache automatic deploy problem
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 12:46:05 GMT
Hi,

Sorry to repost that question, but I was not properly register to the
mailing list, so I was unable to reply properly.

I'm using Cayenne (2.0.2) with the apache web server (5.5.20) and I'm
facing to the following problem.

When apache does an automatic deploy, all objects are serialized /
deserialized without any error.

But after that, when the code accesses a cayenne persistent object
(member variable of a jsf backing bean), the following problem occurs:

        at
org.apache.cayenne.access.DataContextQueryAction.interceptPaginatedQuery
(DataContextQueryAction.java:91)

        at
org.apache.cayenne.access.DataContextQueryAction.execute(DataContextQuer
yAction.java:50)

        at
org.apache.cayenne.access.DataContext.onQuery(DataContext.java:1387)

        at
org.apache.cayenne.access.DataContext.performQuery(DataContext.java:1376
)

        at
org.apache.cayenne.access.ToManyList.resolvedObjectList(ToManyList.java:
307)

        at
org.apache.cayenne.access.ToManyList.size(ToManyList.java:260)

        at
com.sideinternational.web.profiling.group.GroupEditor.save(GroupEditor.j
ava:246)

        at
a:39)

        at
Impl.java:25)

        at
org.apache.myfaces.el.MethodBindingImpl.invoke(MethodBindingImpl.java:13
2)

For information, the following code throws that exception (the call to
the size() method) :

List itemsToRemove = m_editableGroup.getGroupContentArray();

      for (int i=0; i < itemsToRemove.size(); i++)

Note: Child data context and ObjectEntities are stored in a serializable
jsf backing bean.

Thank you for your help.

Marc Gabriel