cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Randy Leonard" <randalleleon...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Cayenne v3.x and OSX
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2007 23:35:55 GMT
I think the issue is the following directory does not have a 'target'
subdirectory on my machine:

   cayenne/modeler/cayenne-modeler-mac/

I've successfully executed all but the final command found on the following
page:

   http://cayenne.apache.org/building-cayenne.html

Specifically, I've executed the following commands:

   svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cayenne/main/trunk/ cayenne
   cd cayenne && mvn install
   mvn -P mac install
   cd cayenne/assembly && ./build-mac.sh

The error output from the latter command starts off with the following:

[INFO]
NOTE: Maven is executing in offline mode. Any artifacts not already in your
local
repository will be inaccessible.

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Cayenne Release Assembly
[INFO]    task-segment: [clean, package]
[INFO]
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-clean-plugin: checking for
updates from mergere
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-clean-plugin' does not
exist or no valid version could be found
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 1 second
[INFO] Finished at: Mon Mar 12 17:24:44 MDT 2007
[INFO] Final Memory: 1M/3M
[INFO]
ls: target/*.tar.gz: No such file or directory

I presume it is this latter command which creates the various target
directories?  Is it possible to either receive help resolving the above
Maven issue, or have CayenneModeler.app made part of the v3.0 snapshots?

Thanks,
Randy