cayenne-user mailing list archives

From syrinx <syrinx2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [s] Cayenne validation
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 20:31:25 GMT

Thanks for a quick answer Mike...

What you propose could work, however since a ValidationException can be
thrown in many different situations, I would have to parse earch error
message to detect what cause the error, before I throw a new exception.

In the cayenne documentation it says that "Validation failures can be
tracked down to the individual objects and their properties, allowing
creation of user-friendly, internationalized validation messages", so I was
expecting a "clean" way to customize those error messages (using a
ResourceBundle or something similar).

I am a little disappointed.