cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Eric BIANCHI <eric.bian...@rodanotech.ch>
Subject Loading multiple cayenne.xml
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 15:19:04 GMT
Hi list,

I'd like to load mutliple cayenne.xml and use them in my project.

I've managed to load them in mutliple datacontext by using the
following code :

DefaultConfiguration conf = new DefaultConfiguration();
conf.addClassPath("my/class/path");
Configuration.initializeSharedConfiguration(conf);
DataContext contextMyDomain = DataContext.createDataContext("myDomain");

... repeat this until last cayenne.xml

I'd like to use only one DataContext, so I guess I have to take all
nodes and register them in the first DataContext (doesn't work so far)

I'm not sure I'm doing things "the cayenne way".

Have someone done it before ? Could you point me to the right
documentation ?

Thanks in advance, best regards

--
Eric BIANCHI