cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Manuel Thiemann <manut...@web.de>
Subject Re: "PK Generation Strategy: Database-Generated" doesn't work
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 12:18:10 GMT
Hi Andreas,

thank you very much for your quick reply.

I want to apologize for for sending this question twice. After receiving
a request to confirm my subscription to the mailing list today I assumed
that the mail I sent yesterday were rejected because the subscription
was not yet activated and I didn't get any confirmation until short
after I sent it a second time. I'm sorry for that.

Manuel