cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Does SelectQuery.addCustomDbAttribute[s] work?
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 17:53:27 GMT
IIRC no work has been done since the issue was opened. So it only
works for the DbAttributes of the root table. From the first glance
it shouldn't be too hard to add what Tore requested (some tweaking of
SelectTranslator.appendCustomColumns() is needed). I guess nobody was
motivated enough to do it :-)

Andrus