cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "David Norwood" <dav...@virtuant.com>
Subject RE: Persistence latency overrun?
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 13:52:21 GMT
Yessir.

  _____

From: Michael Gentry [mailto:blacknext@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2007 8:24 AM
To: user@cayenne.apache.org; davidn@virtuant.com
Subject: Re: Persistence latency overrun?

Are you doing a dataContext.commitChanges() after you delete your
DataObjects?

/dev/mrg

On 3/29/07, David Norwood < davidn@virtuant.com <mailto:davidn@virtuant.com>
> wrote:

Hi,

I dealing with one of those overrun situations, where I have a process that
deletes DataObjects, then immediately returns to the same table to select
more, looping through the result set. Problem is, that some of the ones
returned in my select are still transient (I suppose), and are in the
process of deletion. What is the best practice to check the DataObject again
to guarantee that it is really still there?

TIA,

-david